4 Jun 2013

Morning to evening: a long day through a few pics

This morning I had my first job interview in 3 years and, if things work out, I will be working soon in a new place. New grounds, new people, and new responsibilities, but a change is always welcome as it introduces new perspectives and boosts motivation. I didn't have much time to walk around before or after the interview, but as I walked out to take a taxi, I could grab a few stills.

Tropical autumn, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Tropical autumn II, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Ocres, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Later today, in the afternoon, I felt like going out for a photo walk: the weather was nice (sunny but not too hot), I had the whole day off, and the prospect of a 180% turn in my near future had me excited and couldn't stay at home, immobile, so I took my camera and off I went, no destination in mind, just decided to randomly walk around my neighborhood.

 Ways of transport, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Parked and gone, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

 HDR water deposit, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Lines and frames, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Thai people is warm and friendly, and it is always a pleasure to meet them, even if the language barrier is usually thick and tall as a wall. But a camera seems to be a universal language, and, more often than not, arises curiosity, proximity, and the customary smiles.

Delivery man I, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

Delivery man II, GH3 + Lumix G Vario 35-100mm

When I thought that the day was already over, I received a call from a couple of friends that wanted to go to a vintage market in the other side of the city. It was late and it was far, so I was hesitant, but finally I took my camera again and got on a bus to meet them. I was hungry and wanted to have something to eat somewhere, anyway, so I could have an unexpected dinner with friends. What's better than that?

 Order, GH3 + Olympus M. Zuiko 45mm

 Red and black, GH3 + Olympus M. Zuiko 45mm

Gradient, GH3 + Olympus M. Zuiko 45mm

No comments:

Post a Comment