24 Mar 2014

Golden sunsets and emerald waters at Koh Chang

As the last destination of the Thailand Tour of my parents & sister last Christmas, we visited Koh Chang, one of this country's most famous islands and one that I hadn't visited before. We spent there 3 days under sunny skies and great weather, and we really enjoyed the slow pace of the island. Those were days of clear waters and family, cold drinks and strolls, and I did not feel like taking photographs that much. However, I still managed to grab a few stills that summarize quite comprehensively our stay at the island. Enjoy!

Emerald waters I, GM1 + Lumix G Vario 12-32mm
Emerald waters II, GM1 + Lumix G Vario 12-32mm
In case of rain, GM1 + Lumix G Vario 12-32mm
Sunset at Koh Chang I, GM1 + Lumix G Vario 12-32mm
Sunset at Koh Chang II, GM1 + Lumix G Vario 12-32mm

2 comments:

  1. The first image in this post is really wonderful... very nice. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John! Koh Chang is an awesome island indeed!

      Delete